• 1 can of chickpeas
• 1 small clove of garlic
• Juice of ½ a lemon
• 1/8 c. tahini
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain most of the liquid out of one can of chickpeas. Save the liquid in separate bowl.
2. Crush together 1 small garlic clove with 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
3. Add chickpeas and salt/garlic mixture to food processor, mix until smooth, add more liquid if necessary.
4. Add juice of 1/2 lemon, and 1/8 cup (or 2 heaping tablespoons) of tahini to the processor.
*Make sure to stir the tahini really well before adding it to the chickpea mixture. It should be able the consistency of peanut butter.
5. Plate the hummus, drizzle a bit of olive oil, sprinkle some paprika and fresh chopped parsley.
6. Serve with fresh cut veggies and enjoy!